The term ‘Australian Health Industry Group Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5/641 Mt Alexander Rd, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039, Australia. Our company registration number is 160 399 655 and place of registration is 5/641 Mt Alexander Rd, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039, Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Event registration: payment online and refund policy:
Oline registration and payment facility closes 12 hours prrior to scheduled event.
Prices indicated are in Australian dollars
If payment is not received prior to scheduled event, registraion may be cancelled by us.
All changes, cancellations and request for refund must be made in writing.
Cancellation, changes or substitution requests prior to commencmeent of event will not incur a fee.
Refund or request for alternate event registraton must be made prior to scheduled event.
Upone receipt of written request for refund, we will be in contact within three business days to arrange refund.